Do you wish there was a 100% natural & safe solution that actually works for:
- Headaches (ain’t no one got time for that!)
- Colds and coughs (especially for your little ones. Kids not sleeping = mama not sleeping)
- Digestive discomfort (so you can get on with your life)
- Cuts, bruises, and burns (aka. uh-ohs and boo-boos)
- Acne (you thought you’d only have this as a teenager!)
- Eczema and dermatitis (i.e. wanting to scratch your skin until it bleeds or falls off, whatever comes first)
- Joint and muscle pain (for when you forgot you’re not 21 anymore and tried to assemble some Ikea furniture)
- Sprains & strains (because you’re definitely not in shape)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (that just plain hurts)
- Calming and soothing your nerves (other than wine, that is)
- The dreaded mid-afternoon slump (i.e. chocolate time)
- Those “I got up on the wrong side of the bed” days (for you, your kids, or maybe even your co-workers?)
Introducing, the miracle in a bottle that you never knew that you could use for your health woes:
So, what are essential oils?
They’re naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds (i.e. they smell really good) that are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
They’re extracted through cold pressing or steam distillation, bottled up, and are used by the cells to support overall health and wellness, and correct certain issues.
Certified Pure Tested Grade® Essential oils:
Click to learn the 3 ways you can use them!
Essential oils are quickly absorbed by smell recpetors that directly connect to one of the most powerful areas of the brain: the limbic system. The limbic system affects our moods, emotions, and memories, which is why essential oils are so useful to balance your moods.
Some essential oils can pep you up, while others can calm you down. You will feel a shift in your mood within seconds!
Here are some common ways to use essential oils aromatically:
- directly from the bottle
- in a cold mist diffuser
- mixed into your skincare
- in your hands using the cupping method
Diffusing essential oils is our favourite way of balancing moods while reducing the need to use toxic air fresheners in the house.
Essential oils are very light and fat soluble, so they can easily penetrate the skin. Applying oils topically to your skin is a wonderful way to target specific areas of the body, like in the case of localized joint or muscle pain.
You can increase the effect of an essential oil and decrease skin sensitivity by applying it with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil. 1 or 2 drops of an essential oil in a small amount of carrier oil is all you need for an amazing effect within just a few minutes!
Here are some common areas of the body to apply essential oils:
- forehead and temples
- chest and abdomen
- bottom of the feet
You can also dissolve essential oils into your bath with a little bit of Epsom salts, or include them in your skin and body care routine.
Certain essential oils can be used as dietary supplements to support a variety of health conditions, as well as to give foods a pop of flavour. We're not talking about health food store essential oils. We're only talking about Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® oils with strict quality control guidelines.
When ingested via the mouth, essential oils enter the bloodstream through the intestinal tract, where they can travel throughout the body and interact with organs (including the brain).
Here are some common ways to use essential oils internally:
- place 1 drop under the tongue
- add 1-2 drops to your drinking water (be sure to use glass or stainless steel)
- swallow in a veggie capsule for a better taste
- use 1-2 drops in recipes to replace dried herbs and spices. Less is more!
**Always be sure to follow the directions on the label to avoid toxicity.
THEY CAN BE USED IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS!
"I have found so many uses for my oils. I use them for cooking and baking. I use them in my garden and yard. I use them in the house for purification and aroma. I use them in my laundry.
I have noticed my skin improving. I can use a combination of oils to refresh that tired feeling I get sometimes in mid afternoon. WOW ... a few drops in the palms of my hands and inhale and it's so refreshing. I diffuse oils during the day to feel energized. I diffuse oils at night for a calm, restful sleep and easy breathing. I love using oils as well for aches and pains, and for the occasional tummy upset.
I love using my Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils!"
- Dianne G. Chatham, Ontario, Canada
Ready to take the next step?
Grab the free checklist that walks you through a day in the life of how to use essential oils to deal with the most common health issues, boost your energy, relieve pain, and balance your moods